I am always looking for ways to use spray inks. They are so versatile but my mind tends to go blanks when I sit down at the workbench.
Here’s a list to keep handy:
1. Gesso and Spray Ink (Tattered Angels)
2. Handmade Stencil on Altered Book (Craftster.org)
3. Run off (Witticisms Blog)
4. Distress Ink on Crumpled Paper Twofer (About.com)
5. Stencil Sprayed Cards (True Color Blog)
6. Sprayed and Cut (My Creative Classroom) – No free technique, but inspiring nonetheless!
7. Accordion Book with Spray Ink Background (Stampington & Co)
8. Water Droplets (Stampington & Co.)
Hope you find these helpful when you get a brain block!